10 Questions You Want To Practice And Be Prepared To Answer
Ensure you have done your homework on the business, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What questions do you have of me?
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- Why should we hire you?
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
Sources (Updated May 2018):
For more Staffing Agency Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job:
READ MORE >