Questions You Should Be Prepared To Answer In An Interview
Ensure you have done your homework on the company, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What questions do you have of me?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
Sources (Updated October 2020):
For more Account Assistant Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: