Questions You Should Ask Your Prospective New Boss
As a candidate preparing your questions for an interview is often as important and preparing your answers to the recruiters questions. Here are some general questions:
- What are the qualities of successful managers in this organisation?
- Do you have any concerns about my candidacy for the role? (If so, politely try to address them.)
- What are some challenges that will face me if selected for the role?
- If offered the position, what are the key 3 things I would need to achieve in the first 12-months?
- What is the top priority for the person in this position over the next three months?
Sources (Updated July 2018):
If you found this article of interest we encourage you to read more 4 articles on the latest industry trends and local 2 recruitment and employment market trends. We are honored to be recognised as a leader in the employment and recruitment agency industry up against such competitors as Chandler Macleod, Hays, Manpower Australia, Addeco, Chandler Macleod, Randstad and Programmed. So that we can continue to improve our recruitment service delivery we invite our clients and candidates to provide regular feedback on how our finance management, accounts manager or accounting solutions can further improved. Although we can't guarantee we can secure you the perfect role we hope the the industry facts and articles were of benefit in your search for the perfect or 1 role. Whether by referral or chance you have found our 4 website and should now take advantage of our employment solution or Regiser For Work to secure the perfect job. Whether you are an company or candidate our expert 2 team will be there for you. Start by clicking on the Find Work button above or contact us today to learn more about how our victorian finance management staffing agency, melbourne accounts manager staff agency, 6137, melbourne finance management or staffing services benefit our clients.
For more Finance Management Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: