5 Questions You Should Ask Your Prospective New Boss
As a candidate preparing your questions for an interview is often as important and preparing your answers to the recruiters questions. Here are some general questions:
- What are some challenges that will face me if selected for the role?
- Do you have any concerns about my candidacy for the role? (If so, politely try to address them.)
- What is the top priority for the person in this position over the next three months?
- What are the qualities of successful managers in this organisation?
- If offered the position, what are the key 3 things I would need to achieve in the first 12-months?
Sources (Updated January 2019):
Hopefuly you enjoyed reading 3's news article. We understand that the search for the perfect 5 role is challenging and a leading Recruitment Agency in 4 we look forward to continuing to provide you articles and facts on the latest industry trends. Whether you are seeking finance or accounting Staffing is only one click away from offering your a recruiting solution or possibly your next dream job. Whether you register for work or contact 3 to source amazing 5 talent, experienced 4 team can help you. Why not Register For Work or contact us today to discover if we can match your profile with roles involving financial recruitment employee providers perth, finance recruitment agencies employee western australia, financial recruitment consultant western australia, perth finance jobs, financial recruitment consultant western australia or western australia finance employment agency.
For more Finance Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: