Smartcorp has been in business for over 35 years and used by accountants to create and manage entities and stay on top of compliance requirements in a single platform. Our unparalleled customer base build over decades, combined with our world class customer service gives us an unprecedented edge!
Are you a creative UI Developer who has experience with React and are keen to work on an exciting greenfield product from its inception? We are building a brand-new SaaS application in an API first, Microservices environment hosted in Amazon AWS. If you are an experienced UI Developer with independent ideas then please click Apply Now below!
We are looking for a highly creative UI Developer to join the team and take charge of creating an awesome user experience in our software. This role is more than just technology, its about how well you can empathise with the end users of the software. In addition to the relevant technical experience in frontend technologies, you have the ability to understand user needs and generate user experiences that have a wow factor!
- Required - HTML, CSS, React, APIs
- Desirable - .NET, Microservices
- Good to have - C#, Amazon AWS
- Good to have - Git, Bitbucket, Pipelines, Amazon Cloudformation and Code Deploy.
We believe that the team works best if everyone is involved and approachable. Our technology team embodies the following key values:
- Dependability and Trust on each team member.
- Structure and Clarity around well defined roles within the team and the business.
- Meaningful work that has personal significance in addition to the business benefits.
- Freedom to experiment with ideas, voice opinions, ask judgement-free questions and let your guard down to build something extraordinary!
- Competitive salary commensurate with your skillset rather than the number of years of experience.
- Great office culture with a flat structure and a highly agile team.
- We’re building an open plan office with bean bags and ping-pong table right next to the desks.
- Wines, beers, soft drinks and chips, we celebrate every Thursday!
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Register with Hirer
If this job is not quite right, register your interest in future roles